28 Apr ORACLE SESSIONS Weekly Forecast | April 28 – May 4, 2019
Weekly Forecast | April 28 – May 4, 2019
FABULOUS WEEK AHEAD: Healing, Focus, Manifesting & Planning (cementing your dreams into reality), Divine Assistance (and possibly intervention in your favor), and Lots & Lots of ABUNDANCE…
When the Sun is in Taurus, we receive many opportunities to balance our life and slow things down. We are able to plan and think well before taking any action.
April 29th, Saturn turns retrograde until mid-September 2019. This allows for another opportunity to reevaluate and make changes. It is a time to make sure that our resources are invested in the right places and make the needed changes before Saturn will turn direct again.
This week, we are also gifted a beautiful aspect of Mars and Mercury – allowing our communication skills to fly high. Both planets are here to present something to the world through speaking, presenting, and expressing ourselves in any way. Sharp minds, clear thoughts, charisma, and inspiration are on the horizon. We were given the power of speech in order to bring more positivity into this world. Use your words to help others and make the world a better place. And at the same time, it’s really important to understand, respect, and honor that each person is on their own individual path. So, as my Momma used to say, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” 😘
Be so consumed with watering your lawn and weeding your garden – and enjoying the fruit of your hard labor and bounty – that you just absolutely have no time to to walk over to your neighbors to tell them how they SHOULD be tending to their garden. While you are growing vegetables, they are growing flowers and bloom. None of our journeys are identical and they were never intended to be. In other words, yes, be helpful when advice is sought. But for the most part – Stay in Your Own Lane. (I thought this was a great metaphor with Beltane right around the corner) 🌹
This week, with the beautiful aspect between Mercury and Jupiter, we have a tremendous potential to study and connect to wisdom at a higher level than usual. We can also gain a fresh outlook into things that can lead to a greater success. We feel a perfect combination of knowledge and wisdom. We are able to expand and deepen our consciousness simultaneously. Take advantage of this weeks energy and engage in study. Visit topics again that have eluded you in the past. Ask the universe to open your mind, your heart, and your soul to understand and connect to the secrets of the universe. Wisdom is like the light of a candle. The wisdom never diminishes, only brightens our world the more it’s spread.
At the end of the week, we are gearing towards the next new moon in Taurus. Together, with retrograded Saturn in Capricorn, we are preparing for a landing. It is time for grounding and the handling of earthly matters. It is an ideal time to get healthier and be more conscious of what we put in our bodies. The physical world is the foundation and vessel for all of our spiritual actions. The Light cannot exist without a vessel. We cannot share unless there is a hand in need.
BELTANE: May 1st, 2019
Beltane honors Life. It represents the peak of Spring and the beginning of Summer. Earth energies are at their strongest and most active. All of life is bursting with potent fertility and at this point in the Wheel of the Year, the potential becomes conception. On May Eve the sexuality of life and the earth is at its peak. Abundant fertility, on all levels, is the central theme. The Maiden goddess has reached her fullness. She is the manifestation of growth and renewal, Flora, the Goddess of Spring, the May Queen, the May Bride. The Young Oak King, as Jack-In-The-Green, as the Green Man, falls in love with her and wins her hand. The union is consummated and the May Queen becomes pregnant. Together the May Queen and the May King are symbols of the Sacred Marriage (or Heiros Gamos), the union of Earth and Sky, and this union has merrily been re-enacted by humans throughout the centuries. For this is the night of the Greenwood Marriage. It is about sexuality and sensuality, passion, vitality and joy. And about conception. A brilliant moment in the Wheel of the Year to bring ideas, hopes and dreams into action.
What is burning brightly with desire within you just waiting to be birthed into the world?!
1. Seven of Swords: Ungrounded fears and confusion lead to instability and panic, self-torture through guilt or delusion and the need to deal with fragmented or rejected aspects of personality (i.e. your shadow).
Some of our greatest fears and self-destructive drives are born of emotional insecurity or lack of self-discipline, crippling an individual’s ability to make timely decisions or responsible action. Sometimes, these dark, ungrounded fears are the product of panic or guilt planted by inappropriate parenting or the lack of ethical education. Unreasonable emotional expectations and feelings of abandonment can also fuel a lack of emotional stability and stable grounding in practical life. Finding one’s feet in this environment takes serious inner work and real self-appraisal to reveal the true nature of the undermining issue at the heart of your fear. We may not be able to change the past, but we can learn to evolve strategies from the lessons of life and apply them to future scenarios. This process may also involve forgiveness for past failures, either of other individuals, belief systems or, more importantly, oneself. Forgiveness of oneself is a vital healing mechanism to deal with self-inflicted wounds associated with the burdens of guilt and self-recrimination. Understanding and acknowledging the motivations behind past mistakes stimulates the process of establishing a secure and healthy emotional foundation from which new beginnings can arise.
Other Reading Points: Dynamic, exciting thinking; intellectual or conceptual breakthroughs, possibly spiritual. Intense communication – primarily with self.
2. The High Priestess: The High Priestess takes the spark created by the Magician and transforms the idea into tangible reality. Like a shadow passing in the night, her energy is present and can be felt in the gut, but not always seen. Her intuitive power lies in the spiritual unconscious, allowing the High Priestess to soar back and forth through the veil bringing with her Divine Knowledge. Perched on the moon and surrounded by the four suits, your connection with the High Priestess is active at this time and should be utilized. She comes ready to deliver the answers you seek through dreams and symbols. Pay attention. She is with you.
Keywords: Intuition, Spirit Guides, Divine Magic, Sacred Knowledge, Divine Feminine, the Subconscious Mind.
3. The Queen of Pentacles: The Queen has come to you to offer loving energy. She is the quintessential mother, always at the ready to provide soul-soothing comfort that comes from her heart. Don’t mistake her kindness and compassion for frailty; she is one tough bird who will do whatever it takes to ensure that those around her are well cared for. The Queen of Pentacles brings security and balance to the situation, igniting powerful female energy that can handle it all. When this card comes to you, take a moment to bask in the love and security this merciful crow is offering you.
Other Reading Points: Love of nature, intense involvement with the physical world. Happiness, physical security, possibly wealth, though enjoyment is more central to the meaning of this card. Someone who loves life and is self-sufficient, who prefers nature to cities, who may be a hermit, not because she dislikes people but just because she really doesn’t need them. Someone who bond powerfully with others.
4. Queen of Cups: On her throne surrounded by the ocean’s bounty, the serene Queen stares out into the water where she connects with her subconscious mind and receives messages from her higher self. The cup in front of her is covered in feathers and represents her inner thoughts. The Queen of Cups denotes loving, intuitive energy that may be found in an older woman in your life during a time that you see healing. This energy may also manifest in yourself during times you need self-love. The Queen of Cups brings a gift of compassion and emotional connectedness that may be directed toward you or that you will direct to another in need.
Other Reading Points: Intensity, dedication, love, someone who blends feeling with action. She may represent a creative artist or creativity itself. She can also indicate love, both romantic and love of family. Healing and a sense of protection in some difficult situation.
5. King of Pentacles: It would be hard for life to get any better for this King Crow. His savvy skills earned him an abundance of riches and lives his most luxurious lifestyle. His heart is pure gold and with wings outstretched, he shares all that he has accumulated, from material possessions to his acquired knowledge. He is always ready to help those around him reach their potential. This King of Pentacles brings the message to live a life of determination, grace, and a good heart. In doing so, you too, will find yourself living an abundant life.
Other Reading Points: Wealth, success, comfort, security. He may focus on material things but more with satisfaction and pride than selfishness or obsession. He can, in fact, be very generous. A good card in any reading that concerns looking for work or material support from someone. Grounding ideas in solid reality, speaking about what you know from your own experience.
As always, if you enjoy reading these forecasts on a weekly basis – Tips & Donations For Weekly Forecasts are Welcomed:
📸 Crow Tarot – Shown is the 5 card spread