25 Aug ORACLE SESSIONS Weekly Forecast | August 25 – August 31, 2019
Posted at 19:07h
Weekly Forecast | August 25 – August 31, 2019
1. III Swords: The crow watches his partner fly away. The three swords puncturing the heart represent the pair of crows and the issue that resulted in separation. The Three of Swords represents a time of sadness and loss. However, without sorrow we would never understand true happiness, and without loss, we would not appreciate all we have. There is no avoiding the sadness indicated by the Three of Swords, but this situation also offers a valuable life lesson, one that is essential for growth. This card asks you take steps to learn how to heal your heart and soul.
Keywords & Other Reading Points: Sorrow, acceptance, healing, growth, conflict.
2. X Pentacles: The Ten of Pentacles denotes a time of security and protection. The crows worked hard, paid their dues, and are now rewarded with a comfortable place to roost with plenty of room and food. The Ten of Pentacles brings assurance that your hard work and optimism can create a stable, secure future, one that will serve as a foundation to build your dreams.
Keywords & Other Reading Points: Wealth, comfort, security, enjoyment, beauty, abundance.
3. IV Wands: Two crows harmoniously chatter as they celebrate the end of another beautiful day. The Four of Wands denotes a time of peace and harmony, especially regarding home and family. The Four of Wands also predicts that a joyous occasion such as a birth or a wedding could be on the horizon. You may see the Four of Wands as a reminder to connect with those who bring joy and happiness into your life. Throw a dinner party, arrange for a backyard barbecue, or have friends over. It may not feel like it in this moment, but you will soon have a reason to celebrate.
Keywords & Other Reading Points: Goals met, celebration, friends, family, an outpouring of excitement and energy.
4. II Swords: The blindfolded crow balances herself on the blades of two swords. She calmly stays in place, unable to see the edges or where to safely hop to next. She is afraid of making a dangerous or painful mistake. The Two of Swords suggests you may find it difficult to make a significant decision because you feel you are unable to see the full picture or that there is valuable information being withheld. If you are feeling stuck, evaluate where the fear is coming from and look for the steps and information you need to proceed safely.
Keywords & Other Reading Points: Intellectual wisdom, dialogue on a high level, turning away from the external to find wisdom and knowledge and strength from within.
5. VII Swords: The cunning, trickster crow is trying to fly away with a stash of shiny swords before the other crows can get them but there are too many for him to carry. Nonetheless, he is pleased with what he can take. The Seven of Swords denotes a person who is attempting to deceive you or is trying to get away with something unethical. If you are hoping to be able to trick or take advantage of a person, The Seven of Swords serves as a warning that your plans will fall through or you risk getting caught.
Keywords & Other Reading Points: Secrecy, deception, integrity, truth, intellectual and exciting breakthroughs, intense communication.
NOTE: The Suit of Swords Tarot cards deal with the mental level of consciousness that is centered around the mind and the intellect. Swords mirror the quality of mind present in your thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs. Swords are often double-edged and in this way the Suit of Swords symbolizes the fine balance between intellect and power and how these two elements can be used for good or evil. As such, the Swords must be balanced by spirit (Wands) and feeling (Cups) to have the most positive effect.The Suit of Swords is associated with the element of Air. Air is intangible and unseen, but also in constant movement. Air can be still and mostly unnoticed, to becoming a breeze or a fierce wind. It is powerful yet refreshing and cleansing. Symbolically, the air element relates to knowledge, action, power, and change. It is a masculine energy that can lead by force and power, even though it remains unseen.
The Suit of Swords Tarot card meanings are associated with action, change, force, power, oppression, ambition, courage and conflict. Action can be constructive and/or destructive. The negative aspects of the Suit of Swords include anger, guilt, harsh judgement, a lack of compassion and verbal and mental abuse.
Should a Tarot reading be predominantly Swords cards, you are seeking solutions to what are primarily mental struggles, conflict and arguments, and decisions that must be made. Also, there could be many arguments or even violence at present. While Swords can carry with them many negative or very strong, forceful messages, Swords serve also as a warning to be more cautious of what is occurring around you.
Conclusion: So many positive energies coming in this week to support us on our journey. This week, especially, denotes success. It also implies that it’s time to consciously create. It’s time to observe those around you and the place you may be wasting your energy. This week also denotes a time of deep inner reflection to fully let go of that which has hurt us. It is time to heal. In the true space and energy of wholeness – we can become the majestic creators we have always meant to be. There will be a lot of change taking place and you either learn to surrender and flow with the energy (which in turn will give you the guidance to wield it) or to resist and remain stuck (which ultimately leads to the withering of the soul).
As always, if you enjoy reading these forecasts on a weekly basis – Tips & Donations For Weekly Forecasts are Welcomed: