15 Jul ORACLE SESSIONS Weekly Forecast | July 14th – July 20th, 2019
We approach another face off this month! The Sun, in Cancer, is facing Pluto which is in the sign of Capricorn. This month, our spiritual work is brought to the surface, repeatedly. Our karma is showing up in many ways in order to give us the opportunity to learn our lesson in this lifetime, and once and for all, rise above it! This challenging aspect provides for us an opportunity to overcome jealousy, revenge, and any obsessive-compulsive behavior. All of these negative emotions are a result of our own scarcity, lack, or fear. This is the ideal time to dig deep and get to the truth behind our negative emotions. The secret for true spiritual growth is within spiritual transformation. First, we must see clearly and admit to our negative reactions. Then, we need to make an effort to recognize and understand there is a deeper driving force behind them, such as fears, lack, or a negative belief system. (This is what we, at Bhava, call getting under the “story”). Finally, we need to work to heal those root causes. This week, do not allow yourself to follow through with any negative emotions or perceptions. Take the time to understand the deeper meaning behind them, and what is required from you in order to transform it. Beneath the water’s surface, the majority of the iceberg exists, unobservable to us all at first.
- On Tuesday, July 16th, we move into the Full Moon in Cancer. Capricorn is about the outer energy, and the mastery of our outer world. The Cancer Full Moon allows the energies of these two signs to counterbalance each other, and helps us bring to fruition those things that we held close during the New Moon. We’re finally able to manifest these things, and create a sense of security in bringing our feelings and desires out into the world.
- You might have a strong need for being useful to the society and you look for justification in the outside world. You may underestimate what you want from yourself and for yourself. Shyness may be accompanied by resentment of the fact that others ignore you. Do not seek approval from the outside, it will not help you get rid of your doubt and it is harmful to you. You have to trust your inner values.
- The Full Moon on Tuesday, July 16, 2019, at 24 degrees Capricorn is a partial lunar eclipse. The lunar eclipse July 2019 astrology is powerful and confrontational because of close conjunction to Pluto. Intense emotional reactions, compulsive behavior, and power struggles are likely to result in a crisis. Like a regular full moon only stronger, a lunar eclipse focuses attention on your emotions, intimate relationships, and your home and family. Sun opposite Moon qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a lunar eclipse. This lets you take an impartial and balanced look at your close relationships. Because you will be in touch with your own needs and intentions, you will clearly see any relationship imbalances causing disharmony.With a lunar eclipse, in particular, the blotting out of the Moon represents a resetting of your emotions, clearing away the emotional baggage of the previous six months. The July 16 lunar eclipse complements themes found in the July 2 solar eclipse, forming an eclipse phase that lasts to the solar eclipse on December 26, 2019.
The influence of Capricorn in the month of Cancer allows us to connect to a very powerful combination of ambition, commitment, and trust. This week, we are awakened to take more responsibility and have a higher level of self-discipline. It is the perfect combination of being strong and firm, but also maintaining kindness with others. If we take advantage of this energy, everyone around us will feel our strength and commitment. We will be the people who generate the energy that people can trust and rely upon. It is a day of balance, and balance always brings blessings. A combination of mercy and discipline is always the secret to success, but mostly it is the secret to true love for others, and ourselves.
Any cosmic event that involves the planet Saturn will come with difficulty, but it will also bring a valuable lesson. On Thursday, Venus faces off with Saturn. Venus greatly influences our romances and finances. Beware of potential challenges in these two areas of life and be willing and open to understand there is a lesson hidden within any difficulty. You might discover the universe is encouraging you to endure or to revisit your choices. This is not the time to take any action in these two areas, however, it is the time to reflect and ask the necessary questions. It is time to reconsider your choices. It is time to insist upon greater spiritual understanding of where you are headed in the near future. Every experience and every interaction are sent from the Creator in order for our souls to mature and develop. Spiritual evolution is the diamond hidden in every life experience, whether it is pleasant or challenging. Nothing in this world is random and everything is deeply rooted in purpose, growth, and most importantly, love.
When Venus and Neptune have a pleasant meeting, as they do on Friday, we welcome into our lives a higher connection to the power of love. Venus represents love, romance, and pleasure in earthly matters, while Neptune represents love on a higher spiritual plane. This energy can open up many doors for us. Love is really what this world is made of and what is behind its driving force. The Creator brought us here because of love, and it is love that is the answer to every challenge we face. For when we love, we are one with the Creator.
Mercury is in retrograde these days, and also in the sign of Cancer. Mercury retrograde in water signs, like Cancer, can assist us in connecting to people in a deeper, more meaningful way. However, there are some warning flags that need our attention. One way to take advantage of this planetary position is to be open to feeling more what is going on around us. Be more sensitive and aware of our surroundings. Water has the ability to unify, especially when it comes to large groups of people. We can use our sensitivity and emotional side to bring more unity to our personal groups and friendships. What we want to be careful about is acting and communicating from our negative feelings and emotions. We must caution ourselves from becoming too sensitive which leads to defensiveness and dwelling on past negative experiences. It is a time to be observant, slow-paced, and appreciate more. Sensitivity, ultimately, allows us to know how to love others more authentically. Every person has different needs and it is only through our sensitivity we are able to address them. Giving and caring are not positive actions if there is no vessel to receive them.
- Mercury has gone Retrograde in LEO and we are evermore deepening into the awakening of our hearts and opening to living a more creatively expressive life. At the same time we are gleaming lessons learned and gaining greater insights and revelations. Do not fret nor fear, this is a calling to trust evermore deeply what our life is showing us and revealing to us and all the ways our Soul is guiding us to expand and grow.
From an astrological point of view, this is a potent time for healing. This is creating a nice aspect with Uranus being in Taurus. These elements together increase the potential of healing, as well. The secret to access this energy of healing is to open ourselves and allow it to enter our heart and soul. This week is optimal for prayer and meditation for others who are in need of healing as we are astrologically assisted in accessing the gift of healing so we may channel it from above to everyone in need.
- The Suit of Pentacles Tarot cards deal with the physical or external level of consciousness and thus mirror the outer situations of your health, finances, work, and creativity. They have to do with what we make of our outer surroundings – how we create it, shape it, transform it and grow it. On a more esoteric level, Pentacles are associated with the ego, self-esteem and self-image.The Suit of Pentacles is associated with the element of Earth. Earth is tactile, earthy and tangible. It creates the foundation from which the planet can grow and develop, and it supports and nurtures the plants and trees. Earth is grounded, stable, supportive and fertile. It is a feminine element that is receptive – it takes in nutrients and sun-rays and then uses this energy to sustain the life that grows out of it.In a deck of playing cards, Pentacles corresponds to Diamonds.
- The Suit of Pentacles Tarot card meanings cover material aspects of life including work, business, trade, property, money and other material possessions. The positive aspects of the Suit of Pentacles include manifestation, realization, proof and prosperity.The negative aspects of the Suit of Pentacles include being possessive, greedy and overly materialistic, over-indulging and not exercising, not effectively managing one’s finances, and being overly focused on career to the detriment of other life priorities. Often what is required to counteract these negative aspects is a return to nature to ground oneself and rediscover what is truly important.Pentacles Tarot cards often represent the astrological signs of Earth –Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. When you see a Pentacles Court Card in a Tarot reading, it often relates to a person with a Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn star sign. Generally, Pentacles people are practical, career-minded, down-to-earth and generous. They are tactile beings and like to experience the physical, tangible world. They are connected through the senses and seek pleasurable and sometimes indulgent experiences.
- Should a Tarot reading be predominantly Pentacles cards (as it was this week), you are seeking solutions to what are primarily material conflicts, financial matters and concerns with career and work.
This week’s energies are all about transformation – letting go, healing, getting clear on what it is we are here to create, and about putting a plan of action together (consciously) to make that happen. But all of it begins and ends from within and no longer seeking outside validation. This week is also about accountability, responsibility, and self-discipline.
I used to cringe, contract, and rebel against conformity and discipline. I hated the rigidity. But I realize, now, the importance of discipline. And instead of seeing it as something, “I have to do,” I’ve changed my attitude towards the freedom discipline actually allows.
For instance, meditation. When I first started it as a practice, it was a way and means recommended to me to help control my severe anxiety and chronic panic attacks. I would sit there, literally listing all of things I could be or should be doing instead. I’ve spent a great deal of my life shoulding all over myself. Now, I see meditation as a gift. I crave the silence. And it is no longer just for my anxiety. Prayer is when I talk to Spirit, meditation is when I listen. Also, the more you learn about channeling and mediumship – the more essential regular meditation becomes. It’s how we learn the difference between our voice and the voice of Spirit – or the voice of a loved one who is no longer in the physical.
I’ve come to realize that the first step is learning energy. The second is creating a sacred meditation practice. The third is meeting your Spirit Guides and on and on it goes. The foundation of all this is making the commitment between Spirit and yourself to heal by any means necessary – mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And the answer is always love.
The energy is optimal for all of these things this week! This is truly a week for new beginnings and infinite possibilities! This is a week of making those commitments, dedication, and devotion. And the 5-card spread this week is all about reward. Abundance. Financial freedom. Learning a new skill and apprenticeship. What we reap now – we will harvest later.