05 May ORACLE SESSIONS Weekly Forecast | May 5th – May 11th, 2019
Weekly Forecast | May 5th – May 11th, 2019
INTERESTING WEEK AHEAD: This week if we don’t learn how to get our of our own way and shift from blame to responsibility – it’s going to leave us feeling devastated. However, if we are willing to really do the work, roll up our sleeves, and deep dive into our shadows – we will pull up everlasting GOLD.
This is a week of silence, inner work, following our intuition, and standing in our power. It’s important to ALWAYS remember that we ALWAYS have a choice – even when it feels like we don’t.
If you’re feeling all the odds are against you – it’s time to stop. It’s not a time to take action. It’s a time of reflection. It’s a time to surrender.
With Mercury’s movement into the sign of Taurus, we are being encouraged to take things slow. Mercury is a planet that governs and rules over our communication. We have the ability to be more grounded and “down to earth” for the next month, specifically in the way in which we communicate with others. The month of Taurus is a time that provides us with more balance, centering, and foundation. Take advantage of this planetary influence by taking the time you need to organize your thoughts and find your center. Welcome into your life the calm and tranquil qualities of the Taurean. Before you speak, think. Make sure what you are about to say is something the other person is open to hearing, speaking only if you feel openness coming from the other side. Move slowly and surely. The month of Taurus provides us with the assistance to elevate and gain spiritual grounding. The tremendous Light available this month helps us to heal, physically and spiritually. It is a Light that provides the comfort in knowing there is no need to rush, everything will always be OK.
With the aspect between Venus and retrograded Saturn, there is a chance we may feel a bit gloomy. Feelings of sadness, loneliness, rejection, or isolation might try to creep into our psyches. The best advice we can heed is to not take things personally. This week, it’s especially important to focus on self care and making the time to engage in activities that make you feel good. This is also a time to focus on gratitude and the blessings life does have to offer. Feel your abundance. The Creator brought us here so that we may overcome our challenges and achieve and receive joy. We are never given more than we can handle. Behind our effort and spiritual journey lies the great fulfillment and joy we were born to experience.
This week, a once a year meeting between Mercury and Uranus will occur. We have a tremendous opportunity to ascend our insight to a higher level. Think out of the box, and be curious and eager to understand more of life and its mysteries. A logical mind keeps us bound to a limited reality. We need to be open to understanding that the realm where miracles and boundless blessings reside is above our human logic. Allowing yourself to tap into something greater than yourself will allow you to receive the answers you need.
Venus offers us two very interesting and very different celestial influences. Venus and Pluto send to us a challenge, while Venus with Jupiter provides a beacon of hope on the horizon. These combinations can be very powerful for our spiritual journey, especially in our relationships. There is a difficulty and solution existing simultaneously, both reachable at the same time. There is a greater lesson and a greater guidance the universe is trying to show you. Behind every storm exists the light of the sun, and so, too, within each challenge exists a blessing created from love just for you.
After a hectic week that is going to be full of planetary ups and downs – the end of the week presents us with balance and stability. The Sun and Saturn trine supports us with such stability, strength, and calmness.
1. Four of Pentacles: The Four of Pentacles first suggests material gain and stability. Only good news for your bank account and home. yet underneath the surface of this card is a warning: do not become possessive or controlling. Holding on too tightly to the material world will leave you rigid, stagnant, and displeasing to others. Wealth is a concept.
2. Three of Wands: The Three of Wands indicates you’ve had continued support from others. With their help, you’ve formed a sense of self, of your values and morals. But now it’s time to rely on yourself (and Spirit) for guidance. Clarify your goals and cast others’ needs and opinions aside. The future is infinite, and it is yours. No one else can see through its layers of light and shadow.
Other Reading Points: Energy manifested, coming to an understanding of what creative energy has meant in your life.
3. The High Priestess: The High Priestess sits in stillness. From there she’s able to access realms others pass by without noticing, the vast world of intuition, dreams, and mystery. She uses silence and non-action to harness this power. Sometimes this card appears to remind you to listen more closely to the voice within. Other times it’s a sign to look past the obvious, to find what’s being kept secret or hidden within a given situation. Acknowledge the shadows.
4. Mother of Swords: The Mother of Swords is all-seeing. Some difficulty has led wisdom to be born from great sorrow. You may not always like what she says but you can trust that she will not lie to you. Often, this is the crone of ancient knowledge and wisdom – perceptive.
5. Eight of Swords: Surrounded by obstacles and threats on all sides, you find yourself the victim. You see no way out, no available choices. Your perceptions keep you from opening your wings and taking flight. What keeps you suspended here? Yourself or others? The Eight of Swords demands an answer. You cannot hang here much longer.
Other Reading Points: Feelings of helplessness, weakness, being trapped. These may be illusions – more of a mental state than actual conditions. Accepting someone else’s negative description of you. Alternatively, repetitious thought patterns. Mental stability after an unsettled times.
As always, if you enjoy reading these forecasts on a weekly basis – Tips & Donations For Weekly Forecasts are Welcomed:
📸 The Wild Unknown Tarot – Shown is the 5 card spread